Wednesday, December 23, 2015

A Merry Little Christmas

Last year, the Idiosyncratist posted a popular story about the famous holiday song, "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas," which was edited several times on the way to becoming the holiday hit we know today.  The post seemed to resonate with readers, and so I want to share it.

I have added that story to my companion blog, theidiosyncratist.tumblr.com, for those who are interested and new to theidiosyncratist site.

A couple other posts are in the process of being assembled even as the Idiosyncratist prepares for a large holiday dinner.  Please bear with me as we all work through the busy season

Best wishes to all my readers.  I pledge myself to improve the blog in the coming year, and most particularly to make it easier for others to post their comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment